Step 1 On Demand prep
Download PDF_System Requirements for live online courses
- 220+ hours of concise, engaging video lectures
- 1,500 warm-up and post-test questions
- Newly designed student experience and platform
Step 1 On Demand prep: This new web-based program includes access to Kaplan's full Step 1 video library featuring nearly 200 hours of lecture delivered by expert faculty. Also included is a set of high-yield Step 1 Lecture Notes to help reinforce complex concepts. An easy to navigate user interface allows students to flag lectures for follow up, take notes on individual video clips, create custom playlists and more.
Also included are Subject based assessment tests, which allow students to track their progress throughout the duration of the course. Students can further enhance their study experience by adding Step 1 Qbank Plus with over 4,500 challenging practice questions or Step 1 Qbank with over 2,000 revised questions.
USMLE Step 1 On Demand prep (4,7 or 12 Months)
- 4, 7 or 12 Months of access to online resources
- Over 200 hours of video-lectures content
- 9 subject -based assessment tests
- Diagnostic test with performance analysis (150 questions)
- 1 full-length online simulated exam
- 7 volumes of Lecture Notes that cover the Step 1 basic sciences